Monday, June 3, 2013

Here's an answer


I don't know you real well but I wouldn't mind knowing you better.
I wouldn't mind knowing you for the rest of my life. No big deal.

Huge deal.
You're different. You're the kind of girl that walks down the street and people would be wondering, looking out the windows, what your favorite soda is and if you think Audrey Hepburn was really that great of an actress.
They wonder if you write the rhyming kind of poetry and if your favorite kind of chocolate is dark.

I wonder how I could be invited to llama parties like you do and why you've perfected vibrato at only age 15.
It shouldn't be done but you're the kind of girl that could do "impossible".
And look good at the same time.

I love you and Man. And I love that you two are in Junior High. I love that you two love boys.

You make me so curious to know who you are in love with, I even pull off my shyness for a second to ask you. And that's a big deal.
I tried to ask while I ate pancakes, but you didn't hear me, but I'll probably try again later.

I know it's late, but here's an answer if you'll still take it,
I love you.

1 comment: