Sunday, December 9, 2012

Look at us Go


image




Look at us go. I am laughing and spinning and my classes are great. And I wanna hug everyone. Ev-er-y-one. And I have never wanted to hug anyone before.

Things are going good and I don't have a bit of regret and, ohhhhhhh. It feels so good to feel so new.
It's like gold glitter and silver hair.
And vanilla bean ice cream.
It's refreshing... like running down the summertime streets wearing Lone Peak choir robes, running at night, because we love to feel like Harry Potter, but we don't have to be Harry Potter.

Back when night was warm.
And running wasn't just for athletes.

This feels like banana cream pie. Or doing the dishes early on a Saturday morning. Kitchen windows facing east.

It's feels like when we would climb the boxelder tree at our old house and play time-machine. And Rachel was always "Sarah, the tri-sarah-top".
And remember when we sat in my brother's car and talked about Tyler's boxers? Cuz he had some with sailboats on them and some with green stripes? Yeah, that's how I feel. We were both proud that we knew that. I'm practically as happy as I was that day.

I'm feeling like wearing pink, and I never really feel like wearing pink.
I'm feeling nothing like this weather outside.
Brilliance and light, like white feathers.
                              Radiance.
                                           Sunbeams and Old Dust.
                                                                             Glitter and Gold.

I'm feeling like blue 1950's dresses.
I'm feeling like watching the beginning of 500 Days of Summer.
I'm feeling like staying in my church clothes, pretending to dance with someone when really, I am alone.
                                         I'm feeling like Taylor Swift's 'You Belong With Me'.

And you're all surprised because I'm feeling at all.
But only because things are working out.

let's see how long that lasts.

No comments: